Exceeding Abundance International World Ministries
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God’s revealed word to man.
- We believe that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him
(Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential
(Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
(Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who asK for it
(Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation
(Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
(Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer
(Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).
To support the Pastors, Staff and Leadership, in Christ Jesus, and to encourage through biblical faith teaching.
To establish and maintain an excellent lifestyle in the Kingdom of God.
©2016, Exceeding Abundance International World Ministries, All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Kim McConico at firstname.lastname@example.org.